Wednesday, December 27, 2017

It's you.... My Father!





It was a calm night, with pure moonlight 
Cool breeze over water rippling 
Moon was peeping inside my window… 
Which left me to rejoice each moment of it. 

The wheel of my remembrance went twenty springs back…. 
And it was the same moon on my terrace 
Which used to pose me thousands of questions pushing me to deep sleep. 
Morning used to welcome, leaving me under roof. 

It was you… my father 
Who was giving me shelter from all the chillness of the nights 
Who was protecting me from all the odds of life. 
Who was answering all my inquisitive questions. 

It gives me pleasure in remembering   
All the days where I shared  … 
My ambitions, feelings, dreams and secrets. 

Mind feels refreshed just to rejoice 
All your ways of encouraging me 
All your ways of  being patient, prudent and tolerant. 

All  I  mean  to  say  is  “You are  a  great  father”. 
I'am  proud  to be born to you. 



Note: This was a small snippet dedicated to my 'Super Dad'

No comments:

Post a Comment