Friday, September 14, 2012

It’s a ride we are strapped in…..

Any emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary.  One thing we can't hide - is when we're crippled inside. It was one of those days I was feeling low & squat.  “...there are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” And I think I belong to the latter one. 
Eventually one of my very old friend called me while I was driving back home and he is one with whom I am pretty free to talk. Innately, I don’t prefer to share my sad segment with anyone. But still, I could sense that he captured some amount of dizziness in my voice.  He gave me a snippet of insight -‘Let it be’ principle which I felt pleasingly good about.
Before you do this exercise, just decide that you would not stop any thoughts coming to your mind, don’t deliberately stop it. Let it flow- randomly, casually, aimlessly, accidentally, or erratically.
Sit in a calm, noiseless  environment . Close your eyes. Deliberately don’t focus on to think anything. THINK NOTHING. And whatever enters, just let it emanate and diminish in its natural pace.  Spend just five minutes and see that you would relax much more than what you expected to be.
Well, I sincerely tried – there was a little resistance and my mind was deliberately thinking on particular aspects, only then I could understand that how arduous it is to even to let flow the thoughts.  Probably we cling to specific things all life. It’s so hard for us to ‘let go’ and it is so tough to ‘let it be’. 
This was the time I felt – we twig to some aspects of life so tightly that letting go of it becomes strenuous and it actually gruels dragging us to the past more often than we think we are not at it.
Feeling low, lonely, gloomy and desolated is a part of pain body within all of us. The frequency it occurs is diversified in each individual. And coping skills with it is also as individualistic as we all are. Reasons for melancholy may be thousands and I am neither going contemplate nor ponder about it.
But, I can certainly feel what it feels to be there - I’m lonely, and I am hurt. I’m tired of feeling weak. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of feeling invisible. I’m tired of crying myself to sleep. I’m tired of shutting everyone out. I shake, gasping for breath, and I’m absolutely terrified. Waiting for that moment, the one that arrives every time. The one where you detach yourself and leave me alone once again. I’m so sick of all of this, of feeling like I have nowhere to go. My last resort fell through. And just like always, I’m alone.
But, the fact that makes me reflect is ‘Let go’.  I question myself that Am’ I doing right!!! I let go and I feel when there is no gravitational pull, I get convinced that I have done the right thing. We have to let go of so many things to get into a state of ‘let it be’.
‘Let it be’ state always challenges the ‘let go’ state because we twig to the latter ones so strongly that acceptance of other states is a hard-hitting trial.
Let go of anger, rage and fury. Let go of wrath and ire. Let go of irritation and annoyance. Let go of aggravation and frustration. Let go of impatience and pain. Let go of madness and vexation. Let go of jealousy and resentment. Let go of fear, anxiety and distress. Let go of worry, concern and anxiousness. Let go of expectations from others. Let go of desperation, despair, and hopelessness. Let go of insecurity and diffidence.
Let go …. Let go…. And let go….. of our seemingly glorious  PAST.
"Let it be" means ‘Let go’, Relax, Don't worry about your plights & predicaments.  These are words of comfort, reminding us not to think about woeful things too much, to accept the unscrupulous things that have happened that we cannot change.
The day we let go of our past and get into a state of ‘let it be’- that is the day where we can count the thoughts that gets in and we can clearly distinguish that it is pure, candid, cordial and receptive.
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Yeah there will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Ah let it be, yeah let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Oh there will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, yeah let it be
Oh there will be an answer, let it be
Ah let it be, yeah let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment